Sunday, August 17, 2008

here we go again

so the other day i thought that it would be fun if i played a little football. and if you know me then you know what that means. yes another trip to the hospital. great fun. looks liked i just sprained my ankle again. ugh this suck. but this time the pain is far worse then it has ever been. i dont know why i do this to myself all the time. it really sucks.

so i recently just rekindled an old friendship. i dont know what will come out of it. i mean if we will keep what we have and be able to "just be friend". what does that even mean. cause you know that it will always be a little more then that. i mean you share a part of yourself with this person and to just kinda forget about it is really hard.ugh i just hope that we can stay friends and not lose each other again. it was always hard to lose a friend like i had. my best friend and my confidant. i mean to just lose someone like that and to know that it was because of your doing really hurts and takes a toll on you. i hope this person can forgive me for what has happened. she has told that she has but i dont know if that is true. just cause i know that if it was me i wouldn't be so forgiving. i also try VERY hard to forgive myself for what has happened. but i know that in due time things will work out for the two of us. i know that so far they are looking up. i think that i am happy. i feel happy but i dont know if that is just me telling myself that i am happy or if i just lie to myself and kinda convince myself that i am. i hope i just know what im doing. i feel like i do. things are good. really good

No comments: