Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Guess what??

So much is happening in our lives right now. But the biggest thing is that WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!
Now if you know me then you would know that i love my nieces and nephews soooo much. I have loved watching each of them grow up. And since I got married they have only doubled. And so has my love for them. Each one of them holds a piece of my heart in a very special way. From the oldes to the youngest they all know that their uncle Jason loves each one of them. And for years now i have done everything in my power to show them that. I have always tried to be someone that they could come to for anything. I guess in a way i have been in training for the one thing that i know i was put on this earth to do. I know that with all of my heart that the one thing that i know that i was born to be is a father. All of my life i have held a special place in my heart for this moment. And now that it is here i can't help but to smile. This is something that Malinda and I have been waiting for. We didn't plan on this at all. But we know that the lord had a HUGE hand in this. He has blessed us with the opportunity to be parents. Are we scared? Yes of course. But its ok. Are we ready? No. But its ok. Its ok because we know that the lord knows that we're ready. ITs ok because we have family who supports us. And thats what we need the most right now. We need to know that we have family there to simply love our first child. Thats all. We'll figure out the  rest. We will learn how to be parents. A baby is a blessing. Its a huge blessing for us. I know that when i married Malinda I knew that I was going to be marrying the mother of my children. She is smart, cautious, loving, and most of all ready to be a mother. What we need right now is just love and support.We know that we have friends who love us as well and are excited for us. I cant think of better friends to have the ones i have now. Thats why i have you there. We cant wait till we can show pictures of baby. We cant wait to be parents. And most of all we cant wait for our child to meet our wonderful family and friends

For my LDS family and friends. We know that there is a step that we need to take. We know that we need to be sealed as a family. But we would like to wait. It is a choice that we have made. It was a choice that does not involve our family or friends.

No comments: