Wednesday, November 25, 2009

table for one please

so i have noticed a lot of things lately. and one of those things that i have noticed is that i eat by myself a lot. i dont know if its a good thing or not. i tend to cook for others a lot and still finding myself eating alone. i dont know why im writing a post about this but its something that has been on my mind.

on another note..... table for two. yes for two. i have been really happy the past couple of months. well in my own way. i have had a couple of roadblocks these past couple of months but you know what i have had someone on my side that makes me really happy. she is pretty much an amazing girl. to stand by me when things we really stressful for me. and now to know that no matter how difficult i can be she still loves me. im glad that i have her in my life. she truly is a blessing to me right now. i hope she knows it. i have so much more i wanted to add to this post but it looks like its going to have to wait. so world until next time.

No comments: