Friday, August 21, 2009

this isn't right

ok so i dont know if you can see this or not. or if you even keep up with this blog. but i heard something about you tonight and it got me thinking about you. i dont know if its a good thing or not but i did. things have been hard with out you in my life. i dont know what direction i should be going. and you were always good at telling me what to do. ughh i wish i could bring things back they way they used to be. its so hard trying to live a life when you know that you are missing something huge in it. and i dont know where to turn. i got so used to going to you for all my advice and now i dont know where to turn i remember times where i didnt know what to do and there you were to make things better. you always had so much faith in me. i always felt like i could concur the world with you be my side. and now...... well i just dont know. there hasnt been anyone. that has come to close to the way that you used to take care of me. i mean there are girls that have been in my life and that have done a wonderful job of making me happy. but.... i just miss the way that you looked at me. the way that you would talk to me and tell me that you loved me. i miss it all. and i try so hard to find someone that could fill those shoes. i know that there might be one. but i have to make her fall me like you fell for me. :) i hope life finds you well and happy.

No comments: