Monday, April 6, 2009

Ok so recently i have had a couple of sappy blog post. i know i know. i don't know what i was thinking. i just had a lot of things on my mind and i needed to get it off my chest. so now i just wanted to write something that i guess is uplifting. so this past weekend i had the opportunity to get some personal inspiration and some spiritual guidance. and i must say it was awesome. i try and try to do my best everyday and be the best at what i do. i know that i have so much to learn and that day by day i am learning so much about what i am capable of doing. and now i look at what i have accomplished and i know that i can do so much more. not just in my personal life but in my day to day activities. there is so much that i need to learn about life and that i am still learning. i try and keep goals that i would like to accomplish. but then i get slapped down and put in my place. that is when i realize that my goals are just suggestions to what i want to do. that ultimately it is not up to me. it wasn't until i figured that out that i realized that i have the opportunity to be what ever want and reach the goals that i think i can accomplish. and will accomplish. i just need to apply myself in ways that i have never done. and then that is when i think that i can reach my true potential. so until the day that i find out what my true potential is i will try my hardest to be what it is i need to be. and i will help others reach the goals that they have set for themselves.

No comments: