Sunday, March 8, 2009

inner thoughts

Ive had my mind on a lot lately. its kinda crazy. and i don't really know what to do about it all. so of course i go to the place where i know i can go to vent and maybe find a piece of what I'm looking for in life. the long lost piece that will complete this part of my life. i guess i have had the thought of what to do next. what will be the next big step that i know i should take now that I'm getting up there in age. but its also the hardest step to take. i tried once and that didn't really come out the way that i wanted. so here i am thinking about what to do next and if i should talk to this person about what I'm feeling and the thought process that I'm going through. even though i hope she knows what I'm thinking. well i hope she does. i think Ive been clear with her about what I'm thinking, you know the flirting and of course the hey i think that your pretty sweet. haha oh man. i know that this is going to get me in trouble but oh well, life is hard sometimes. and we have to do things in life that we don't really want to do. life is tough just suck it up. i just need to take it kinda slowly. hurry up and make me move tell her that she's pretty and be a perfect gentleman. and then fall around in a fairy tale. cause you never know what someone is going to mean to you in the long run. and life can be so sweet when you do what you feel is right.

haha thanks for listening to me tell myself to do something about it. well if you have any advice I'm all ears. if not well..... i guess save me a seat. cause its a table for two tonight. haha

1 comment:

Ebenezer Gilgal Harrison said...

Be bold but not overbearing. Let her choose you, too. Good luck!