Saturday, September 13, 2008

so here i am

so things the past couple of days have been up and down for me. ive noticed a lot of different things about myself that i have forgotten or just don't really imply in my everyday life. i have forgotten that my life isn't just my life. that i "live" for different things that make me or someone else happy. i always strive to better myself and the lives of the people that mean the most to me. some times i do do stupid things and that i always get "called out" for it. but i really do try my hardest and try really hard to better myself everyday. i notice that my friends and that the people that i care the most about are trying to do the same. ugh i don't know why things cant really come out the way that we want them to come out. but i'm glad that they do at the same time. what would we do if everything that we ever wanted came true. i don't think that we would ever learn the things that we know now. its like the song says "sometimes i thank god for unanswered prayers remember when your talking to the man upstairs.that just because he doesn't answer doesnt mean he dont care Some of gods greatest gifts are unanswered prayers"

No comments: