Thursday, September 4, 2008

AND THERE SHE WAS

so over the past couple of months i have been really trying to find myself and kinda get a feel on how i want my life to turn out. and during this process ive had people in my life come and go. some of them i really miss and have tried to make this friendship work. and now i can say that it was all worth it. ive been told that i couldn't make it work. that a friendship would not work out between us. but as of right now i have never been so happy in my life. i saw this person last night. it was really funny cause i had the whole nervous thing going on. like the whole time. i could nt help but to be nervous the whole time that she was here. i have really missed the feelings that she gave me when i saw her. its a good thing. a really good thing. i just wish that more people would be happy for me. but i was glad that one of my best friends was really happy . i was really nervous to let here know about all of this. i didn't want her to think that all the advice that she has giving me over the months was pointless. i really did apply what she had told me. but at the end of the day its my decision. i know what makes me happy. and my friend makes me happy.

No comments: