Sunday, December 20, 2009

fariy tales do exists

ok so i have been reading over some of my old blogs and i have noticed that there are a few hand fulls where i talk about not ever falling in love again and not ever finding the "girl of my dreams". so i just wanted to stand here and tell you that i am truly happy right now. i have found that girl that i can fall in love with who loves me more then i have ever been loved. she is amazing and i love everything about her. i really want to just go to the top of the highest building and tell the world that i love my girlfriend Malinda. i know this is kinda cheesy but its who i am. i want everyone to know this. im honestly the happiest that i have ever been at this moment. i can sit here and look at the girl that is on my moms couch and be happy that i am with her. she is the best thing to happen to me.

just thought that i would let you know. love you Malinda :)

and yes i really am this big of a dork

1 comment:

Unknown said...

CUTE! I like that you're a dork!!