Sunday, November 2, 2008

how do you deal

have you ever come to the realization that somethings are ever and that they can never be what you want them to be? well I'm going through that right now. and I'm trying not to go crazy over it. the one thing that i know is that ill be ok. that when one door closes another one opens and you get to see a whole new different side of life. you tend to start looking at things differently and you notice opportunities that you didn't think were there and then you act upon them. you know when ever I'm knocked down like this i usually just lie there and i don't try to make things better for myself. but this time its different. i have friends that support me in what I'm doing and they believe in what I'm doing and who i am. Ive noticed that lately i have so many great friends. and one that is above them all. i don't know what life has in store for me or what will happen to me when it is all said and done. i think that's something most people try to figure out.but one thing that we forget is that we don't always control what happens in our lives. some times we are spectators in are own world. and sometimes we just have to put our hands up and say "alright fine i have no idea what is going on but if you think that this is what i need then so be it. ill do what ever you want me to do. it sucks sometimes when you reach that point in life but you have to go through it. you have to let go and see what else is out there for you. even if it hurts and you don't think that its going to work.

I'm going through something like that right now. i don't know where this is going to go but I'm willing to try something new. i have faith that I'm in good hands and I'll get through this. i have a friend who will tell me that I'm being stupid and that i should stop what I'm doing. so life will be good from here on. I'm so excited for what I'm about to go through. its going to be an awesome ride.

No comments: